Mary E. Libby
Mary is a professional Interior Designer and registered member of the Association of Registered Interior Designers of Ontario. (ARIDO) She is NCIDQ certified and is a LEED Green Associate. Through her career in Interior Design, Mary has garnered a wealth of experience in Corporate Office, Hospitality, Health Care, Retail and Residential design. Mary has over twenty years of post-secondary teaching experience, and regularly teaches Interior Decorating and Art Fundamentals courses at Sheridan College, Institute of Technology and Advanced Learning. Mary holds a Bachelor of Interior Design from Ryerson University and a Bachelor of Education from University of Toronto. She is an enthusiastic Art History student with a consistent 4.0 GPA and a recipient of the 2016 Ontario Graduate Scholarship from the University of Toronto School of Graduate Studies.
- Mary is currently studying the mediating role of sacred architectural forms of the Medieval and Renaissance as viewed through the lens of current theories in the neuroscience of architectural design. Her intent is to establish a theoretical framework that could inform current practices in both sacred and secular architecture.
- Honours Bachelor of Arts, Art History University of Toronto, Mississauga
- Bachelor of Education: Technological Design OISE, University of Toronto
- Bachelor of Interior Design Ryerson University
- 2016 Ontario Graduate Scholarship from the University of Toronto, School of Graduate Studies