Supervisor: Elizabeth Legge
Areas of Academic Interest
- Sound art curating
- Sound art
- Experimental music
- John Cage
- Curating as a research methodology
- As a sound artist, scholar, and curator who has had the opportunity to organize exhibitions in both public and private institutions, my practice spans the experimental sonic realm. Investigating "Listening" as a curatorial method, my doctoral dissertation focuses on John Cage's three exhibitions/compositions for museum, situating the composer as a curator.
- MVS Curatorial Studies, University of Toronto, 2015
Image Coming Soon #1, Justina M. Barnicke Gallery, Toronto, Canada. (03-06/2015). Exhibition.
A Piece for Two Floors and a Corridor by Amnon Wolman, The Israeli Center for Digital Art, Holon, Israel. (02-08/2015). Exhibition.
Mysticism in Contemporary Art, Koffler Gallery, Toronto, Canada. (02/2015).
- 2016–19 The Joseph-Armand Bombardier Canada Graduate Scholarship Doctoral
- 2016 Scace Graduate Fellowship
- 2015 Ontario Art Associations Galleries (OAAG), Best Exhibition (under $10,000): Honourable Mention for Image Coming Soon #1